Our client is an international manufacturing company.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
– Ensure rollout of complex automation project in production site.
– Design, develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods for connector assemblies inside harness manufacturing, such as block loading and plugging of terminated wires into housing.
– Support the plant for integration new machines and equipment to eliminate manual labor.
– Observes current manufacturing practices, and makes suggestions to equipment development department for process and productivity improvement.
– Oversees implementation of new procedures and verifies results of changes.
– Monitor performance of equipment, machines, and tools; correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields, or product quality issues.
– Creates manufacturing aids and assists in on-going operator training.
Employee perks, benefits
– working in international team,
– summer and winter financial bonus,
– 4 sick days per year,
– 3rd retirement fund contribution,
– professional training, language courses.
Personality requirements and skills
– English – upper intermediate (B2) or German – upper intermediate (B2)
– Driving license B
– Minimum of 3 years related experience
– Automotive experience required.
– Excellent engineering skills including math skills necessary for interpreting drawings and establishing dimensions for assembly instructions.
– Comprehensive knowledge of the functions and requirements of manufacturing engineering, including the ability to anticipate results when changing processes, and establishing root cause when evaluating assembly failures.
– Strong interpersonal skills that create and support a collaborative, harmonious, team-oriented environment. Ability to work in a multicultural team.
– Self-Driven, Ability to work independently and to carry out assignment to completion with minimal instruction.
– Clear sense of the importance of timely response and support of others.
– Multi-task and detail-organized.
– Willingness for international travel (25%).